Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Feminine Take on Menswear (Fall 2013 Remix Outfit #10)

Hello Ladies,
I'm a sucker for layers, even though it's still 80 degrees in phoenix! Try using a blue and white or black and white striped shirt as a neutral and pair it with a colored sweater...it's more unexpected than a white shirt. (See Fall 2013 Remix: Shopping Haul! for additional details.)

I also want to credit Bree Hamilton of Bree Hamilton Photography for these pictures. She really did a fabulous job! :)





The Fashion Canvas

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Trend Spin Linkup! I'm so jealous of your 80 degree temps, it's only 30 here today! Great colors in this look!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yes, well...it's 120 every day in July, Aug and Sept...so I think you'll have the last laugh :)

      Delete
  2. Great layers! I adore that bold reddish-orangey hue on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Lisa...I stopped by to say hi!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I love the subtle pattern mixing with the top and pants. What a great way to slowly start adopting a trend into one's wardrobe.
    www.teachinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla,
      Thanks for stopping by...I'll pop by shortly!

      Delete
  4. Those printed pants!! LOVE.
    Visiting from Trend Spin :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessi, Thanks for stopping by...I see we both share a love for vintage things :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!