Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Business Casual Attire - Chanel and Denim



Hi Ladies,

Things are crazy in my life right now, so I haven't had a lot of time to post. I wanted to go ahead and post the final picture of Petite Career Mommy and then I'll be putting together a post about the crazy happenings in my life, but let's just say that I had to move and then my new place flooded. :( I miss talking to you guys so much! I hope to start posting regularly next week! :) Take Care!











FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:


6 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! And Petite Career Mommy is back!

    This outfit is so fabulous! Love the Chanel with the dark denim. So chic!

    What a nightmare about the flooding. Just... ugh.

    I hope things are getting back to normal. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you!! Am I not receiving your posts or are you not posting lately. I can relate to you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    It's really good to hear from you :) I wound up taking a couple months off to deal with some personal issues, but I'm back and ready to have some more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cyntiha,
    Thanks for the positive reinforcement (and for stopping by). No matter what I tell my mom, she thinks she doesn't look good in these pictures! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!