Sunday, November 15, 2015

Best Jeans for the Curvy Petite!

Hi Ladies,
I've feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple weeks, so sorry I haven't been posting as much. Thanks for your patience while I'm getting my domain switched over...it should be working perfectly by tomorrow! I've got a cool post coming out later this week on my Eloquii Shopping Haul. (It's perfect timing because Eloquii has a 30% off coupon with code: FUN30!) Also, checkout the post I wrote for Curvatude.com on The Best Jeans for the Curvy Petite! I hope you like it. :) 


Best Jeans for the Curvy Petite!

4 comments:

  1. Awww... feel better, Merrie!
    Great post about jeans. Love the tips about hemming and those photos were super helpful! I am just so happy that a higher waist is back in style. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans ever because the higher waist made them stay put when I sat down! And of course I love flares and trouser jeans. In Los Angeles we wear jeans year round!
    Loving your new site!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good advice! BTW I’ve just written this post about jeans for curvey women and thought you might like it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ليس من السهل الحصول على شركة متميزة ومتخصصه لعملية التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات ونقل العفش وغيرها من الخدمات فشركتنا رائده في هذا المجاال وجعل منزلك راقي وجميل حيث يتوفر لدى شركتنا عمال فلبيين وغيرهم متميزون وعلى درجه كبيره من الكفاءه والخبره كما ان شركة ركن الشروق يتوفر لديها افضل المعدات واحداثها التي تجعل الشركة متقدمه عن غيرها وجعل امور المنزل من تنظيف او مكافحة او نقل امر سهل وراقي في العمل عزيزي العميل نتمني منك الاسراع الينا وطلب الخدمة التي تريدها وسوف يصل اليك فريق على درجه كبيره من التميز والخبره والسرعه في العمل اتصل بنا ولا تتردد نصلك اينما كنت
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!